As of November 1st, 2021, we will be undergoing an important construction project near the entrance to the hotel. The endeavour will cause visual and noise disruptions Monday 7:00 a.m. to Friday 4:00 p.m., however THE MAIN BUILDINGS WILL BE UNTOUCHED BY THIS CONSTRUCTION. Work will halt on weekends, but visual disturbances might remain. Please note that lodging closest to the construction will be out of service until further notice. We anticipate the completion of this project by summer 2022. Accommodations will be entirely unavailable in November and will reopen for first two weekends in December then resume 7 days a week from December 17th, 2021 onwards. A 30% discount will apply on room bookings Sunday through Thursday; A 10% will apply Friday and Saturday, as well as a 10% discount applicable on room bookings December 17th to January 1st, 2022 inclusively (holiday season, no construction).
Manoir Hovey is proud to be associated with Infiniti Sherbrooke! To celebrate this partnership, Jean Sébastien Poulin, co-owner of Infiniti Sherbrooke, is offering a unique promotion to Manoir Hovey guests!
In exclusivity, we are pleased to offer you this unique offer! Infiniti Sherbrooke offers you, for a limited time, its employee price. This promotion is equivalent to an 8% discount on the manufacturer’s suggested price.
Infiniti is known for luxury, performance and style. It can be adapted to all your needs with the many options available.
To find out more, I invite you to contact me directly at 819-342-1799 or by email email@example.com ‘’‘
Photo credit: www.stevegerrard.com
Our Safety and Well-Being Promise builds upon Manoir Hovey’s already high standards of housekeeping, food & beverage and overall hygiene.
Manoir Hovey uses the highest-grade cleaning products and enhanced safety protocols are currently in place. The goal with the Safety and Well-Being protocol is to serve as both an assurance and a promise that the well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority.
Our Safety and Well-Being Promise focuses on three key pillars:
Prevention. Cleanliness. Reducing Contact.
During your stay, you will experience a heightened focus throughout the entire hotel – public areas, guest rooms, restaurants, bars and outlets.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by a member of our guest services team who will assist you with your check-in process and answer any questions you may have regarding Manoir Hovey’s new safety and sanitary measures.
An express departure will be explained eliminating the need to come to the reception desk. Invoices will be sent by email to limit contact.
Kitchen, housekeeping, waterfront staff, luggage assistance and service team members will wear masks for safety and prevention as long as it is recommended by Quebec Public Health and until further notice. Disposable masks will be available for guests at the reception upon request.
PLEXI-SHIELD PROTECTIVE BARRIER T RECEPTION
A shield protector has been added to the reception desk and will be added to other areas when and if deemed necessary or recommended by Public Health.
SANITATION AND DISINFECTION TECHNOLOGY
Electrostatic disinfectant technology as well as antimicrobial fogging sanitizing and cleaning systems have been implemented and is used in all rooms, meeting areas, pool, bathrooms, and outdoor seating areas. UV light disinfection technology is utilized to treat high touch surfaces as well as guest key cards and menus. We've also put in place a UV light disinfection technology for the central heating and air conditioning system that covers our Restaurant Le Hatley, Restaurant Le Hatley's kitchen, our library and reception area.
HAND SANITIZER DISPENSERS
Hand sanitizing stations have been added around the property (indoor & outdoor) and the back of house. All employees and guests are required to sanitize hands immediately upon entering or reentering any of the Manor’s buildings.
HAND SANITIZERS IN GUESTROOMS
All guest rooms will have hand sanitizers for in room use.
Full Turndown service is temporarily suspended in an effort to reduce circulation in guest rooms after guest arrival. Housekeepers remain, nevertheless, available in the evening to cater to requests with deliveries of essential housekeeping supplies to your door.
CONSTANT CLEANING AND SANITIZING THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY
• Additional guest room sanitation and cleaning procedures have been implemented to cleanliness guidelines.
• Additional housekeepers have been added with the sole responsibility to constantly clean and sanitize high touch areas and public areas including but not limited to high traffic areas.
• Masks will be mandatory for the therapist at all times. It is highly recommanded that clients wear their masks.
• Therapists will wipe down the treatment room with disinfectant between each client.
• As usual, sheets, blankets, face cradles and pillow will all be changed between each client.
• Most non-essential high touch items have been removed from guest rooms including but not limited to decorative pillows, magazines and guide books. In room information binders as well as room and drink service menus have been converted to a digital format which can be viewed using one’s smart phone or tablet through the use of QR codes. Personal paper copies of these can also be delivered upon request.
• In room glassware has been temporarily replaced with disposable / recyclable and sealed paper cups.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Both our restaurants, Le Hatley and Le Tap Room are open and seating has been modified to follow the most recent social distancing rules.
• At this time we are limiting the access to the property and gardens to houseguests and clients with a reservation at one of your two restaurants.
• An extensive in-room dining menu is available to respond to the growing demand of “to-go” options. Items from this menu can be delivered to your guestroom door.
• Snack options and picnic baskets are also available for pre-order for you to take with you for an outdoor excursions or to enjoy on our vast lakeside property.
• All wine selections from Manoir Hovey’s 8500 bottle collection are available for room delivery and pick up.
Please note all procedures and adapted programming are subject to change based on guidance from Quebec Public Health, the Government of Canada and / or any other applicable governmental authorities.