Our spacious and beautifully appointed Deluxe rooms have upgrades like:
• Queen or King-size beds
• Most with private balconies or patios
• Panoramic views of the lake and gardens
• Therapeutic baths or luxurious walk-in shower
• Gas or wood-burning fireplaces (unavailable in the summer months)
• A country or contemporary style
• Work area
• Most have marble bathrooms
DID YOU KNOW ?
The property became at inn in 1950 by Mr. Robert Brown. He named it ''The Birches''. It was then sold to Mr. Stafford in 1979 and has been his ever since.