Winter - Spring
Manoir Hovey offers many on site and nearby Winter and Spring activities.
On site without charge:
- Snowshoeing on private trails. Equipment for adults and children available at the Manoir
- Private skating rink (weather permitting, skates supplied)
- Exercise room
On site with extra charge:
- Massages (solo or duo)
Nearby Activities, check our packages with our partners
- Spa Nordic Station in Magog
- BALNEA Spa
- Spa Eastman
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing at Mont Orford Park
- Downhill skiing at Mont Orford, Owl’s Head, Sutton or Bromont
- Ice fishing on Lake Massawippi or snowshoeing with a guide.
- Sleigh rides
- Snowshoeing with a naturalist guide
- Indoor Tennis and Squash
- Indoor Olympic Pools
- Tube sliding at Mont Hatley
Places to visit
- Boutiques, pubs and art galleries in North Hatley
- Museums, including the Louis St. Laurent museum
- St. Benoit du Lac : A Benedictine monastery. The Abbey Saint-Benoit-du-Lac is a Benedictine monastery famous for its daily gregorian chants (open to the public), and its cheeses and ciders which are available for purchase at a small onsite boutique.