For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
Tasting Menu - $95
- "Village Bay" Oysters, Urchin Bottarga, Kombu and Smoked Parsnip Jelly, Roasted Garlic, Red Sorrel, Beach Rose Hips
- Wintergreen Foie Gras Torchon, Cranberry Fruit Paste, Red Beet, Sea Buckthorne Leaves Bread
- Duck Magret, Wild Mushrooms, Roasted Turnip, Half-dried Apple with Myrica Gale, Sweet & Sour Mooseberry
- Lamb Loin, Vegetables and Lamb Lardons, Mushrooms, Cranberry
- Muscat Sabayon, Anised Beet, Torrefied Almonds
- Birch Syrup and Ungava Gin Cake, Maple Meringue, Sea Buckthorne Cream
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $25 supplement per person, $90 with Wines
$95 per person for Non-Houseguests, $160 with Wines