For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
Tasting Menu - $100
- Scallop Sausage, Fennel, Radish, Tarragon Purée, Dill Sprouts, Leek, Sea Asparagus
- Wild Rose Foie Gras Torchon, Rhubarb, Sweet Clover Bread, Beach Rose Hips and Spring Flowers
- Grilled Duck & Lardo, Garlic Scapes, Mountain Ash Oil, Sweet & Sour Haskap Berries, Fennel Stem, Beet Root
- Red Venison, Red Pepper & Birch Sap Reduction, Kale, Garden Angelica, Rhubarb & Saskatoon Berry Chutney
- Panna Cotta Cultured Goat's Milk, Sweet Clover, Arctic Rose Flat Oatcake, Green Alder Candied Beet, Birch Syrup (Presented to the Relais & Châteaux GourmetFest 2015)
- Red Fruits Macerated in Anise Hyssop, Pistachio Cake, Meringue and Chamomile Sorbet, Anise Hyssop Chantilly
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $30 supplement per person, $100 with Wines
$100 per person for Non-Houseguests, $170 with Wines