For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
- New England Bigeye Tuna, otoro, gherkin, horseradish mayonnaise, tomato juice reduction, egg yolk
- Mountain Ash and Morrel Ashes Foie Gras Torchon, onion and red wine reduction, magenta spreen, wild rose brioche
- Quebec Veal Sweetbreads, sweet red pepper reduction, wild garlic leaf yogurt, grilled rhubarb, chickweed
- Appalachian Venison Loin, goat cheese ravioli, black chanterelles
- Bordeaux Canelé, rhubarb, green apple with terragon
- Nyangbo Dark Chocolate Strudel, cherries, mountain ash berry frozen yogurt
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $25 supplement per person, $90 with Wines
$95 per person for Non-Houseguests, $160 with Wines