For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef’s culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional.
- Scallops, Sea Parsley Butter, Morels, Seaweed Barley, Mushroom Reduction, Nasturtium, Sea Plantain
- Lobster from Îles de la Madeleine, Basil Cream, Lime Potato Salad
- Smoked Goat Calf, Heirloom Tomotoes, Sea Parsley Mayonnaise, Daisy Leaves, Balsam Fir, Rhubarb Vinegar, Mint
- Elk Filet, Moose Berry Gel,Roasted Vegetables
- Strawberry, Cherry Flower Chantilly, Elderflower Strawberry Water
- Maple and Burdock Ice Cream, Crisp Buckwheat, Birch Syrup Meringue, Creamy Sea Buckthorn
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $25 supplement per person, $90 with Wines
$95 per person for Non-Houseguests, $160 with Wines