For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
- Nova Scotia Bluefin Tuna, otoro, gherkin, horseradish mayonnaise, tomato juice reduction, egg yolk
- Sweet Grass Foie Gras Torchon, pumpkin, plum sauce, elderberry bread
- Quebec Veal Sweetbreads, artichoke foam, kohlrabi salad, heirloom squash, hazelnut emulsion
- Free Range Lamb Sausage, roasted vegetables and lardons, black chanterelles, elderberry jelly
- Bordeaux Canelé, honey and blueberries
- Nyangbo Dark Chocolate Square, ground cherry compote
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $25 supplement per person, $90 with Wines
$95 per person for Non-Houseguests, $160 with Wines