For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
- Pancetta & Homemade Curd Cheese, Thyme Oil Confit Sunchoke, Glazed Tomatoes
- Sweet Grass Foie Gras Torchon, Pumpkin, Plum Sauce, Elderberry Bread
- Pork Loin and Belly, Wild Rice, Green Cabbage, Yellow Sweet Clover Reduction
- Lamb Loin, Vegetables and Lamb Lardons, Mushrooms, Cranberry
- Birch Syrup and Ungava Gin Cake, Maple Meringue, Sea Buckthorne Cream
- Nyangbo Dark Chocolate Custard Cream, Meringue with Cocoa Nibs, Bitter Orange Purée
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $25 supplement per person, $90 with Wines
$95 per person for Non-Houseguests, $160 with Wines