For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
Tasting Menu - $100
- Lovage Cured Bigeye Tuna, Fennel, Pine Mushroom, Sea Lettuce, Black Radish, Unripe Elderberries
- Chokecherry Foie Gras Torchon, Sour Cherries, Ground Cherries, Potato Candy, Almond & Balsam Fir
- Grilled Duck, Honey Glazed Baby Parsnip, Brussel Sprouts, Sour Cherries Gel, Mead Gastrique
- Red Deer Gigue, Crabapples & Chanterelles, Elderberry, Cabbage, Agaric Mushrooms
- Strawberry & Sweet Clover Frozen Parfait, Pistachio Cake, Poppy Seed Meringue, Chocolate Crumble
- Beetroot Ice Cream, Saskatoon Berry Compote, Genoa Bread, Poached Plums
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $30 supplement per person
Additional wine pairing: $70 per person
(taxes and gratuities non included)