For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef’s culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional.
- Lobster from Îles de la Madeleine, Basil Cream, Lime Potato Salad
- Duck Confit Raviolo, Parsley Root, Wild Garlic, Radish, Lilly Sprouts, Brown Butter
- Elk Calf Tenderloin, Pomegranate Gel, Wild Mushrooms, Roasted Vegetables
- French Cannelés, Fig Caramel, Willoherb Panna Cotta, Winter Green Tea Ruby Grapefruit
- Maple and Burdock Ice Cream, Crisp Buckwheat, Birch Syrup Meringue, Creamy Sea Buckthorn
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $25 supplement per person, $90 with Wines
$95 per person for Non-Houseguests, $160 with Wines