For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
Tasting Menu - $100
- Lovage Cured Nova Scotia Swordfish, Fireweed Flowers, Birch Vinegar Pickled Matsutake, Baby Leek, Lemon Verbena Mayonnaise, Smoked Dulce, Eggplant
- Gin & Celery Leaves Foie Gras Torchon, Wild Celery Brioche, Honey Confit Unripe Juniper Berries, Wild Cranberries Compote, Apples
- Seaweed Fed Lamb Sausage, Corn, Summer Squash, Onion & Coltsfoot Reduction, Pickled Seaweed
- Red Venison, Birch Vinegar & Foie Gras, Kale & Celeriac
- Yogourt Panna Cotta, Ice Lettuce & Apple Salad, Candied Beet, Evergreen Tea Merveilles
- Strawberry & Sweet Clover Frozen Parfait, Pistachio Cake, Poppy Seed Meringue, Chocolate Crumble
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $30 supplement per person
Additional wine pairing: $70 per person
(taxes and gratuities non included)