For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
Tasting Menu - $100
- Maple Wood Smoked Wild Striped Bass, Elderflower Sour Cream, Sea Urchin Bottarga, Purslane, Sea Buckthorne and Carrot (inspired from the Relais & Châteaux GourmetFest 2015 event)
- Wintergreen Foie Gras Torchon, Cranberry Fruit Paste, Red Beet, Sea Buckthorne Leaves Bread
- Duck Magret, Wild Mushrooms, Roasted Turnip, Half-dried Apple with Myrica Gale, Sweet & Sour Mooseberry
- Veal Sweetbreads and Aged Veal Sausage, Birch Vinegar Reduction, Beer Poached Sunchoke, Roasted Garlic and Yellow Beet ($)
- Panna Cotta Cultured Goat's Milk, Sweet Clover, Arctic Rose Flat Oatcake, Green Alder Candied Beet, Birch Syrup (Presented to the Relais & Châteaux GourmetFest 2015)
- Birch Syrup and Ungava Gin Cake, Maple Meringue, Sea Buckthorne Cream
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $30 supplement per person, $100 with Wines
$100 per person for Non-Houseguests, $170 with Wines