For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef’s culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
- Razor clams, celery root mayonnaise, field peas purée, mooseberry, cucumber, radish
- Foie Gras "au Torchon", apple bread buckwheat honey, bee pollen, balsam poplar resin
- Roasted Quail Supreme from St-Ignace, Cow Parsnip Mousse, Cherry Brandy Macerated Cranberries, Dehydrated Carrots
- Appalachian Venison Loin, Spice Bread Granola, Parlsey Root Purée, Beet Meringue, Red Wine and Veal Stock
- Maple Parfait, Ricotta Cheese Beignet, Prunes, Crunchy Birch Syrup Meringue
- Nyangbo chocolate cake, cara-cara navel orange, creamy ivory chocolate, alder berry
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $25 supplement per person, $90 with Wines
$95 per person for Non-Houseguests, $160 with Wines