For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
Tasting Menu - $100
- Hay Smoked Quebec Arctic Char, Sea Buckthorn, Sweet Grass Sour Cream
- Foie Gras Torchon, Haskap Berry, Sour Cherries, Mooseberry, Candied Potatoes, Hazelnut
- Grilled Duck, Honey & Parsnip, Wild Rose Hips, Bee Pollen, Turnip
- Seaweed Fed Lamb Sausage, Sweet Potato, Leek Purée, Quince, Wild Caraway, Lingonberry
- Birch Syrup Panna Cotta, Pistachio Crumble, Strawberry & Sweet Clover Gel, Pine Meringue
- Beetroot Ice Cream, Haskap Berry Compote, Genoa Bread, Sweet Potato Cake
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $30 supplement per person
Additional wine pairing: $70 per person
(taxes and gratuities non included)