For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
- Caribou Oysters, black vichyssoise, red beet and juniper, pickled seaweed, black radish
- Sweet Grass Foie Gras Torchon, pumpkin, plum sauce, elderberry bread
- Quebec Veal Sweetbreads, artichoke foam, kohlrabi salad, heirloom squash, hazelnut emulsion
- Braised Lamb Shoulder, vegetables and lardons, mushrooms, cranberry
- Bordeaux Canelé, cranberry coulis and nougat
- Nyangbo Dark Chocolate Custard Cream, meringue with cocoa nibs, bitter orange purée
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $25 supplement per person, $90 with Wines
$95 per person for Non-Houseguests, $160 with Wines