For more adventurous palates, the seven-course discovery menu showcases the chef's culinary skills. The accompanying wine flight is optional, yet highly recommended.
Tasting Menu - $95
- Dry-Cured Goose Ham, Black Truffle, Yellow Beet, Chuño Winter Squash and Buckwheat Crisp
- Wintergreen Foie Gras Torchon, Cranberry Fruit Paste, Red Beet, Sea Buckthorne Leaves Bread
- Grain Fed Veal Tenderloin, Sweet Fern, Cabbage and Wild Rice, Sourdough Carrot
- Lamb Loin, Vegetables and Lamb Lardons, Mushrooms, Cranberry
- Birch Syrup and Ungava Gin Cake, Maple Meringue, Sea Buckthorne Cream
- Nyangbo Dark Chocolate Custard Cream, Meringue with Cocoa Nibs, Bitter Orange Purée
The Tasting Menu is prepared for all the guests at your table. Menu for information only. Items may vary.
Half-board package: $25 supplement per person, $90 with Wines
$95 per person for Non-Houseguests, $160 with Wines