Summer terrace menu
Every summer, from mid-June to mid-September, lunch is served every day on the terrace of our historic Tap Room Pub.
Come and enjoy casual yet sophisticated dining in a breathtaking setting, overlooking the gardens and the lake.
Tap Room Lunch Menu - Summer 2014
Every day from 12:00pm noon to 4:00pm
The Appetizers (from $8)
- Organic Salmon Tartar fingerling potatoes, green onion oil, avocado, herb salad & roe
- Chilled Asparagus Soup green apple, rhubarb, house goat ricotta cheese
- Crispy Tomatoes sour cream, pancetta & arugula
- Lobster Salad celery root, pistachio, heirloom tomato & horseradish
- Pan Roasted Scallops fennel, grapefruit, orange & black olive
- Beef Carpaccio pickled quail egg, beets, baby red onion, garlic chive & Alfred le Fermier cheese
The Mains (from $16)
- V.S.C. Beef Burger St. Benoit blue cheese, onion confit, bacon. Served with a house salad.
- Smoked House Sausage field pea and garlic purée, mustard greens & jus
- Lobster Roll: on a brioche roll with cucumber & house salad
- Butter Poached Halibut spring squash, asparagus, baby leeks & morel vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken Niçoise green beans, quail eggs, tomato, baby potato & dressing
- Quebec Mussels smoked tomato, fennel & lovage. Served with a house salad.
The Sweets (from $7)
- Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich Cake salted caramel
- Blacn Pepper Corn Pannacotta pistachio shortbread cookie & cherry
- Seasonal Fresh Berries crème Chantilly
Every Friday from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
3-course table d'hôte from $45
- Mushroom soup
- Beet salad, goat cheese, arugula, pine nuts
- Grilled tiger prawns, cucumber salad
- Duck terrine, celery-root remoulade
All of our main courses come with potatoes and grilles vegetables.
- Rib-eye steak, bay leaf sauce
- Maritimes lobster, beurre blanc
- Organic salmon, sauce vierge
- Grilled ballotine, foie gras sauce
- Dark chocolate torte, pineapple, coconut rocher, matricaria crème anglaise
- Frozen lemon mousse, crispy oats, blueberry coulis
- Seasonal fresh berries, chantilly cream
Items may vary.