Lunch at Manoir Hovey’s restaurant, « Le Hatley, » offers fine-dining in an idyllic lakeside setting. Open from October to May (at which time the lunch service moves to the Tap Room terrace) an array of dishes are offered, and can be enjoyed by the lakeside windows or the crackling fireplace.
- Potato gnocchi, Louis d'Or cheese, marinated mushrooms, confit garlic
- Butternut squash soup, Myrica Gale cream, apple caramel, pears
- Fine greens and prosciutto, mustard vinaigrette, sharp cheddar brioche, apple crisps
- Beet and cherry tomato salad, house sour cream, sea buckthorn, fried sage, walnuts
Main Courses - $25
- Ballotine of chicken,"forestière" sauce, roasted fingerling potatoes, mushrooms, brussels sprouts
- Fettuccini pasta, tomatoes, garlic, spinach, black olives, basil
- Pan-roasted halibut, lentils, fennel, mizuna salad
- Pan-roasted beef filet, parsnip purée, braised swiss chard, turnips, "paysanne sauce"
Cheeses & Desserts - $7.50
- Lemon sorbet, Oatmeal and Coconut Crisp
- Maple syrup cake, blackberry coulis
- Chocolate verrine, vanilla ice cream
- Selection of 3 cheeses ($)