The Vista Suites (Oriole and Heron) set a new standard for country inn accommodation in Quebec. Respectively 1200 sq and 1400 sq feet, they have been designed in a contemporary style and are flooded with light. They can accommodate families or friends with their communicating door.
The Heron Suite boasts:
- Two spacious bedrooms each with a King-size bed
- Master bathroom features a double whirlpool bath , steam shower, separate WC and spacious wardrobe
- Second bathroom features a glass shower and custom built wardrobe
- Two fireplaces (one wood-burning and one gas)
- Lounging area and work area
- A comfortable screened-in porch with a large hot tub overlooks the lake and the woods
- Ample private parking
- Private in-ground, heated pool (shared with Oriole)
- Fleet of touring bikes
- Private lighted stairway down the bluff to the main entrance of the Manoir
From $325.00 per person, per day for lodging, including on-site activities.
From $390.00 per person, per day, including lodging, fine cuisine dinner, gourmet breakfast, gratuities and on-site activities.
From $430.00 per person, per day for lodging, including on-site activities.
From $500.00 per person, per day, including lodging, fine cuisine dinner, gourmet breakfast, gratuities and on-site activities.
*Rates based on double occupancy. 10% upcharge applies on Saturdays. Best rate guaranteed.
Mid season: October 13 to December 23, 2014.
High season: December 24, 2014 to January 3, 2015.