The Vista Suites (Oriole and Heron) set a new standard for country inn accommodation in Quebec. Respectively 1200 sq and 1400 sq feet, they have been designed in a contemporary style and are flooded with light. They can accommodate families or friends with their communicating door.
The Heron Suite boasts:
- Two spacious bedrooms each with a King-size bed
- Master bathroom features a double whirlpool bath , steam shower, separate WC and spacious wardrobe
- Second bathroom features a glass shower and custom built wardrobe
- Two fireplaces (one wood-burning and one gas)
- Lounging area and work area
- A comfortable screened-in porch with a large hot tub overlooks the lake and the woods
- Ample private parking
- Private in-ground, heated pool (shared with Oriole)
- Fleet of touring bikes
- Private lighted stairway down the bluff to the main entrance of the Manoir
From $790.00 per room, per day for lodging, including on-site activities.
From $470.00 per person, per day, including lodging, fine cuisine dinner, gourmet breakfast and on-site activities.
From $1090.00 per room, per day for lodging, including on-site activities.
From $620.00 per person, per day, including lodging, fine cuisine dinner, gourmet breakfast and on-site activities.
*Rates based on double occupancy. 10% upcharge applies on Saturdays. Best rate guaranteed.
Mid season: January 3rd 2016 to June 11th 2016 and October 11th 2016 to December 22nd 2016.
High season: June 12th 2016 to October 10, 2016 and December 23rd 2016 to January 2nd 2017.