A tasteful way to start your day, our breakfast includes a choice of a hot dish from our Classic menu, our abundant continental buffet, as well as filtered coffee or tea.
Breakfast is included in all our packages, and also available to visitors at 35$ per person (plus taxes and gratuities).
- Continental buffet (cereals, danishs, pastries, fresh fruit salad, smoothies, juices, hams, cheeses...)
- Two Farm-Fresh Eggs - (Poached, Scrambled, Sunny Side Up, Turned or Boiled) served with toast, pan-fried potatoes & your choice of ham, sausage or bacon
- Eggs Benedict - smoked salmon, spinach, sea urchin boutargue, sea parsley and Hollandaise Sauce
- Soft Boiled Eggs - Mornay sauce, caramelized onions, beer bread, kale, red pepper reduction, cured ham
- Omelette - leeks, Chemin Hatley cheese, bacon, wild mushroom powder, potatoes, roasted tomatoes
- Pancakes - buckwheat honey poached pears, sweet grass crème anglaise, tea of Labrador meringue, bee pollen, amélanchier
- Oatmeal - organic oats & spelt, goji, blueberries, flax, chia & spelt cookie
- French Toast - pecan-coated, butterscotch sauce
Each Sunday, from 10am to 2pm, the above menu will be completed with the following items:
On the buffet :
- Soup of the Day
- Chocolate Mousse
- Bread Pudding
À -la-carte :
- Henry Atkinson's Shrimps & Grits - onions, ham
- Beet Salad - goat cheese, walnuts, bacon
- Charolais Angus Beef Burger- BLT, caramelized onions, old fashioned ketchup, sunny-side-up egg
On certain special occasions (Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year), we invite guests to come and enjoy a full buffet brunch. Numerous hot and cold dishes are offered, along with a variety of breads, pastries, cheeses, desserts and other delectable treats for $50 per adult and $40 for children under 12 (taxes and tip are extra).
* Ingredients may vary