Hot dishes and options from the generous buffet vary with the seasons and the chef’s whimsy, and offer an array of choices to begin your day.
Breakfast is included in the packages but not in the room only rates. A supplement of $25 is applicable when booking a room only rate.
Sunday mornings, our breakfast is open to the public for $25 per adult and $18 for children under 12 (taxes and tip are extra).
On certain special occasions (Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year), we invite guests to come and enjoy a full buffet brunch. Numerous hot and cold dishes are offered, along with a variety of breads, pastries, cheeses, desserts and other delectable treats for $45 per adult and $35 for children under 12 (taxes and tip are extra).
Classics from our Kitchen (à la carte)
- Hot Oatmeal – plain or with nuts and dried fruit
- Three Pancakes with Eastern Townships maple syrup
- One or two farm fresh eggs: poached, fried, scrambled or boiled, served with rissole potatoes with herbs
- Omelet of your choice: plain, with cheddar cheese, with cheddar cheese and ham, or with vegetables. (Ask your server if you prefer an egg white omelet).
- French Toast with pecans, topped with Scottish butterscotch sauce.
- Classic Eggs Benedict (English muffin, ham, spinach, poached eggs and Hollandaise Sauce).
All the above can be served with bacon, sausage or ham.
* Ingredients may vary